Turn is our annual platform for NW† dancers + dance-makers, featuring around 15 short pieces of work over two nights in Manchester, usually in the spring.
Our eighth Turn took place at Contact on Fri 22 + Sat 23 April 2016, showing twenty-one new northern dance-works — to get a feel for it see 2015’s image gallery + programme, or delve further with 2014’s gallery + programme.
• a public micro-festival + open submission platform;
• an opportunity for artists to meet, show and peer-review work;
• a selection platform for the Turn Prize (a small, supported commission, supported by Dance Manchester, Contact + hÅb);
• open to North West († effectively Cheshire, Cumbria, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Merseyside: NOT Yorkshire) dancers + dance-makers, aged 18+
• Enquiries: email@example.com | turnmcr.org | #TurnMcr